B5 Transitional Three's Ms. Meghan
- Next weeks theme: I Can Discover Winter
- February 9th: Registration opens to currently enrolled families (Don't Miss This!!!)
Reminders / Notes
- I Love this time in our school year! Talking about letters is so much fun.
- Please send Nap Mats back we are still using them.
- Nap time is really starting to be challenging. Please check the Daily Journal that comes home to see if your child slept. If they slept I will have the time noted. I am going to go week by week and see how it goes. Transitional 3's allows us to change as we need to meet the specific classes needs.
- LABLE, LABLE, LABLE we have some new lunch boxes and water bottles after Christmas and with 12 boys we have duplicates.
- WOW!!! We had another amazing week! I am so proud of all my friends!
What We Are Working on This Month
- Shape: Triangle
- Color: Blue
- Counting: 3 (3 sides and 3 points)
- Bible Verse / Song: "Christ lives in me." Galatians 2:20
- Frog Street Press: Triangle (A.K.A. Trixie Triangle)
- Calendar: January, season, daily weather observations, days of the week song.
What We Did This Week
- We enjoyed the tent, letter construction A and B, keys in the sensory table, legos on the light table, Little Pet Shop, play dough, letter sorting: holes yes or no, puzzles, crayons, and markers and colored pencils, and finger puppets in our centers.
- We went on a letter hunt. We all found our letters all around the school.
- We got to play in the Gym on Thursday due to the weather. They all had so much fun!
- We had our weekly Blue Hall story time on Thursday. My Friends are great listeners.
- During lunch we listen to the book on CD, "Dr. Seuss' ABC"
- For Art, we made Animal tracks on the letter A on Wednesday. We put Band-Aids on the letter B on Thursday. Friday we stamped our letter with Blue Paint. We had so much fun this week!!! I think the Animal Tracks was the real favorite.
- We read: "Triangle", "Apple Annie", "Benjamin Bunny", "I Really Like Slop!", "Snowman at night", "Max the Brave", "Little Penguin gets the hiccups", "The Little Snow Plow", "LMNO Peas", "Pete the Cat and his four groovy buttons", " Open Very Carefully a book with bite", "Pete the Cat and the bed time blues", "Dinosaurs Love Underpants", " How to train a train", and "Good News, Bad News". Our favorite book this week was "Triangle"