Food from Turkey
By Brooke and Bryce
1/4 of yuflka (Turkish Pastry)
1/4 lb of feta/ricotta cheese
1 tsp. of butter
1 cup of canola oil
1. Whisk the egg in a small bowl and add cheese and butter.
2. Mix Well
3. Cut the yulfka in half and place on each other.
4. Then, from the wide part cut 1 1/2 inches strips in width.
5. Place 1 tsp of the cheese filling on the wide side of each strip.
6. Then fold from side to side to form a triangle.
7. Keep on folding until the end of the triangle.
8. Then wet the end of the of the strip and stick to the triangle.
9. Fold all of the pieces the same way.
10. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry both side of the muska boregi's