Make Thinking Visible
What Does It Mean to Make Thinking Visible?
Come discuss and explore what it means to make thinking visual for both you and your students. In this interactive hands-on professional development participants will leave excited to share their thinking with others as well as be able to answer the questions:
- What does it mean to make thinking visual?
- How can we utilize the powerful tools we have to help students accomplish visual thinking?
- Why create to make thinking visible if you don't share it?
Friday, Feb. 27th, 8-8:30am
North Elementary - Media Center
To be successful for this professional development opportunity please come with the following tech tools:
- Laptop computer
- Download the free app Thinglink from the App Store
- Padlet is a web tool so no need to prepare ahead of time
Please click here to complete the following Padlet Activity PRIOR to coming to the staff meeting on Friday February 27th. We will open our PD with this activity. Be ready to discuss! If you are unfamiliar with how to use Padlet, see the video below.