March 4, 2022
The HSE Art Show is this Saturday and Sunday 2-5pm at Fishers High School. Many of our students will be representing Brooks School Elementary. Look for a personal invite coming home in your student’s backpack if a piece of their artwork has been selected to be displayed. Hope to see you there.
- WHAT: The HSE Art Show
- WHEN: Sat. and Sun. March 5-6, from 2pm-5pm
- WHERE: Fishers High School door FH19
Menu for the Week of 3/7/2022
- Monday: Chicken nuggets and dinner roll
- Tuesday: Orange Chicken and Vegetable fried rice
- Wednesday: Boneless wings and breadstick
- Thursday: Cheeseburger
- Friday: Mozzarella Sticks/ Grilled Cheese Sandwich (Mozzarella sticks will be served until they are gone at which point grilled cheese will be served. Since we're not sure when this switch will happen, please have your student prepared for either one.)
YEARBOOKS ARE ON SALE NOW!
Fire Safety Info from the FFD
As the Community Risk Reduction Specialist with the Fishers Fire Department, I have had the privilege of working with your student(s) to help them learn more about Fishers Fire Department and to review various safety topics. I wanted to take this opportunity to also share fire safety information with you (click here).
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact me by phone (317.595.3219) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Community Risk Reduction Specialist
Fire & Emergency Services
Mudsock Youth Athletic Updates
Mudsock Youth Athletic Updates:
Spring Sports: Did you forget to register for spring programing? There are still spaces open in many of our baseball, softball, soccer, boys and girls lacrosse, rugby, and track leagues. Register now at myathletics.com and we’ll see you on the fields. Learn more here.
Supporting Your Athlete: We’ve put all the resources in one place for you to re-learn how to support your athlete in 2022. Thank you for helping us create a safe and positive environment for participants, parents, guardians, coaches and referees. Read here.
You’ll also find the Mudsock spring registration information on Community Insider: https://www.hseschools.org/happenings/community-insider/bulletin-details?itemid=713