Autism and family
Chris DeCamp and Daqwan Howell 2&7 :)
How to deal with a autistic kid???????????????
1. Always follow the kids rules and don't disobey them. The child could get upset or angry if not followed.
2. Communicate with the child like playing with there toy's. Sometimes autistic kids have to use keyboards and I pads to communitcate.
3. Dont get angry with them if they want to play alone cause might they have social problems.
- Some tips for parents are get going, ask for help, talk to someone to express your feeling, join a support group, try to take break, and keep a journal.
- If you have a brother or sister with autism do simple things with them.
- Be supportive and respectful to your autistic kid or sibling.
How they grow up
- Most of the time they get autism at birth.
- They may seem normal until the age 2 1/2 and 3 is rare.
- Affects about 1 out of every 1,000 people.
- There is no cure.
- When they grow older they improve some and may become very smart.
- Sometimes they don't respond to there parents.
- Have to face challenges like screaming, trying to understand how they talk, and more. When your diagnosed you feel stunned or confused.
- People have to be patient with them. will have to stress with certain situations.
- Don't let autism consume every waking hour of your life.
- You never know they your child could become the next Albert Einstein or Temple Granden.
"Autism." Teen's Health. Ed. Raphael Bernier. The Nemours Foundation, 01 Jan. 2014. Web. 10 Apr. 2015.