Help People to Stop Cyberbullying
Three difference between cyberbullying & bullying
- Cyberbullying is using social media in a electronic device.
- Bullying is using aggressive behavior to interact the person you picking on.
- Cyberbullying is hard to escape and Bullying Can escape easily
Effects of Cyberbullying
Kids who are cyberbullied are more likely to:
- Skip school
- Be unwilling to attend school
- Receive poor grades
- Have lower self-esteem
- Have more health problems
Reporting a Cyberbulling
- Do not respond a cyberbullying messages.
- Take a picture or save the message that the cyberbully is saying and used it for evidence.
- Block the person who is cyberbullying