Blinn College Dual Credit
2022-2023 Blinn Class Information
August 14 - Payments Due
August 24 - Classes Start
Blinn's online orientation provides hands-on activities to provide you with actual experience using the College's course management system.
These tutorials will guide you through Blinn's online learning management system, eCampus.
Due Dates and Deadlines
TSI Testing Requirements Met - May 20, 2022
STEPS TO ENROLL IN DUAL CREDIT
STEP 1: Tell your high school counselor you plan to take dual credit classes next year. You most likely completed this step during your individual course selection meeting with your counselor.
STEP 2: Apply for Admissions and send the required admissions documents.
- Apply for admission online at https://goapplytexas.org/ View step-by-step Apply Texas instructions for applying here.
- SHS Counseling Office will submit your school transcript which indicates a “B” or higher average in completed coursework.
- SENIORS ONLY Provide your bacterial meningitis vaccination record, if attending class on the Blinn campus.
STEP 3: Meet Testing Placement Requirement.
- Verify TSI requirements for dual credit students.
- Provide an official Texas Success Initiative (TSI) Assessment scores or official exemption test score documentation.
- Check with Mrs. Patranella at the high school if you are unsure if you have met testing requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students only need to complete one form. The Blinn request form allows testing on Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm for $10 per section. The Examity request form allows testing 24/7. Examity charges $10 per section and a $20 proctoring fee.