Fabulous Friday Facts
Tuesday 12/15: 5th grade presenting PSAs for Primary all day, Primary test support
Wednesday 12/16: Special Staff Meeting 7:45am (primary), Primary test support
Thursday 12/17: 4th Grade data meeting 10:30-12pm
Friday 12/18: Holiday Parties
Plan for after break...MYVH
Check Out Your Overall Rating (including evaluation rubric & data collection)
- Educators can see their overall effectiveness rating by logging in to ESS >> Jeffco Performance Documents (the same location as all evaluation and observation documents). Look to the lower portion of the page for the Overall Educator Effectiveness section.
- Details about the student achievement component can be found in Jeffco SOARS. Click on Individual Growth Goals, select 2014-2015 from the drop-down menu, and click on the button titled "Student Outcomes Score Report".
Jeffco Tech Share Fair
Personal Math Trainer
Are your looking for more ideas to differentiate your math instruction and integrate technology into your classroom? Do you need to provide purposeful enrichment or reteach opportunities for your students? Personal Math Trainer (PMT) might be the Think Central resource you are looking for!
There is a professional development opportunity on January, 4th from 12:30-3:30 in Room 4E at the Ed Center. Participants will learn about target support flows that can be generated for students. The course code is DPMTB. Hurry! There are only 10 spots left.
Scholarships are NOW available for the Colonial Williamsburg 2016 Teacher Institute in American History. Elementary, middle and high school sessions meet American History and English/Language Arts standards. Teachers will engage in an authentic interactive learning environments, exchange ideas with historians, expand their content knowledge, analyze primary sources, and participate in historical simulations. Scholarship applications must be postmarked by 12/31/15.
Testing Support at Primary
Remember that DIBELS has to be done prior to leaving for break. It is recommended that you try to have TRC done, however the window does not close until much later. I would try to have kids tested who you are concerned about or you want more information on as we will be having data days on January 15th and 19th. Kids don't always test well right after a break so having that data prior to might give you a better picture of the kid.
ALP goals....DON'T PANIC
It’s that time of the year to progress monitor your students ALP SMART goals for your advanced learners!
- ALP’s are housed in SOARS under MTSS
- Progress Monitor the one quality goal per student based on an identified strength area written in collaboration with teacher and student
- Document Progress Monitoring of SMART Goal
- Deadline: By Mid-February
Cara, Melissa, and Holly can help you with your progress monitor if you have questions. (You can do them at your Data Day in January if you want to wait).
Intermediate:We will be meeting with Liz during your double plan data meetings in January to enter progress monitoring information and adjust goals for the second half of the year.