2018-2019 PTA Officers
Aleesha Bake, President - email@example.com
Matthew Pedone, Vice President - firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Wright, Vice President - email@example.com
Erin Horne, Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzanna Brown, Treasurer - email@example.com
Thank you all for your willingness to serve as PTA officers! We appreciate you and your commitment to Bryan Road Elementary!
Before & After School Care
- Before School Care - M-F from 7:00 - 8:45 ($96.25 per month)
- After School Care - M-F from 4:00 - 6:00 ($114.58 per month)
If you would like your child to participate in this great program, please enter your information on this Interest Form for each child in your family that will be participating.
Bryan Road's Pre-K program is free and designed to provide a child-centered, developmentally appropriate experience for four-year-old children who have an academic or financial need . In order to qualify, children must be four years of age on or before August 31. You must complete an application and attend a screening event to determine your child's eligibility.
Please click here for more information on our pre-k program and to apply!
- Determine your child's 2017-2018 base elementary school.
- Visit that school and request to register your child for kindergarten at Bryan Road Elementary School.
- The records will then transfer over to Bryan Road's list for kindergarten.
- It is very important that you do this as soon as possible. Late enrollment is difficult for our school because we are trying to be proactive in our hiring process to ensure that we have the very best teachers at our school for your child.
Resources for 3, 4, and 5 Year Olds
Bryan Road Elementary School
School hours are: 9:15 start and 3:45 dismissal.