Tamanend Holiday Giving & Support
We are Together Tamanend
What do Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Giving Tuesday, and TMS have in common?
Support TMS While You Shop This Season
We are raising money to purchase SmartBoards for classrooms. Our Magazine Profits purchase planners for our students and support team activities. The remainder will also go toward SmartBoards and ancillary items, but we will need to raise more money to meet the demand of our students and staff. We need your help while you shop or recycle this holiday season:
- Use this link to connect to Amazon to shop and Tamanend can earn as much as 15% of what you purchase!
- Giant Food Store has an A+ School Rewards program through their clip-less coupon card. Register your card and TMS will receive a percentage of your spendings.
- If you shop at Target and have a Target Red Card, you can register your card for Target's Take Charge of Education program so that Tamanend receives a percentage of your spending.
- Clip and send in Box Tops to the attention of NJHS; or, shop at the Box Top Market Place where you will find vendors such as Best Buy, KMart, Justice and more.
- If you like to shop online, check out the eScrip Online Mall. When you sign up for an account, selecting Tamanend earns money for our school.
- When you recycle your wrapping paper or store catalogues using our Abitibi bin located at the back of our Main Parking Lot, you have not only helped the environment, you help TMS, too.
Kelly Anne Dolan Holiday In-Lieu-of-Gift Cards
During the holiday season, we are overwhelmed by the generous gifts that many of you give to us. Although we are very grateful, gifts are not necessary. However, if you really want to purchase a gift for a TMS staff member, we ask that you consider donating whatever you would have spent on a gift to the Kelly Anne Dolan Memorial Foundation. There is no pre-set cost. For every "in lieu of gift" donation, you will receive a special TMS student-created KAD card to give. This will not only make that TMS person happy, but through the KAD Memorial Foundation, you will have helped a family who is struggling to support a chronically or terminally ill child. For donations and cards, please contact Mrs. Loudenslager in the Guidance Office. From everyone at Tamanend, we thank you for joining TMS in supporting the Kelly Anne Dolan Memorial Fund, Tamanend's school-wide service project for the past 13 years.