Scientific Information Report
********GEELONG FOOTBALL SOAPS********
Grand Final AFL Decoration
Treasure Hunt and so much more!
Silicone teddy mould
1. Cut half of the goats milk and shred it.
2. Scrape the shreddings into the microwave dish.
3. ask an adult to fill the microwave dish with boiling water, making sure it is 3 quarters of the dish.
4. Place the dish into the microwave for 5 minutes.
5. Use the oven mitts to remove the dish. Mix the ingredients around in the dish, making sure there aren't any lumpy parts.
6. Add three drops of blue dye. Then add 5 vanilla extract.
7. Mix the ingredients together a bit more.
8. Once it has cooled a bit, pour the mixture into the teddy bear mould.
9. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
10. remove from freezer and pop out soap/paint/footy decorations.
I have made GEELONG bear soaps. Add correct football team colours suited to your team.
I have all the things needed, and am ready to begin.
I am making my soap footy bears, simpler than I thought!
It is done! My soap bears are done, and are ready for testing.
I just need to find a friend to test!