Up, Up and away to Mongolia.
A beautiful place in the eastern hemisphere
Why? should you do this you say
- The Naadam festival is in the summer
- The ancient art of horse racing
- Mongolian wrestling and archery
- Horse and camel treks around the Lake Khovsgol area
- Altai Tavan Bogd Mountain has climbing, hiking routes, and mountain biking
- The Kherlen River has canoeing, rafting and swimming.
- Khuumei, a form of traditional singing where the performers use their voices to make high-pitched whistles and nature-like sounds
- Tsuur music, which is created using a type of wooden pipe combined with vibration created from the performer's throat
- Tours, and more
It is only a plane landing away.
This is where you ride a camel throughout a special route.
These people herd the horses and capture them for their farm.
A Ger or Yurt camp
These are what Mongolians used to live in when the country first started.( it is like a show and tell)