Bertram Family Connection
December 6th, 2021
- Tuesday, December 14th, 5:30 pm: Bertram Christmas Music Program presented by 1st & 2nd Grades
- Thursday, December 16th: Class Christmas Parties (see schedule below)
- Friday, December 17th - Tuesday, January 4th: Student Holidays, No School
- Wednesday, January, 5th: 1st Student School Day of 2nd Semester
Updated to reflect student holidays on 11/29, 3/21, and 5/16.
Congratulations to our BCISD 2021 Christmas Card Design Finalists
Progress Reports Available in Skyward
Class Christmas Parties - 12/16
8:30am-9:30am - 4th grade
9:30-10:30am - Pre-K
10am-11am - 2nd Grade
12:30-1:30pm - First Grade
1pm-2pm - 5th Grade
1:30-2:30pm - 3rd Grade
Families are invited to attend their child's class party during the time listed above.
BCISD Hall of Honor Nominations Now Open!
The Burnet CISD Hall of Honor was begun in 2014 as a way to honor those people that have made significant contributions to Burnet CISD directly or through their individual success post-graduation.
Nominations are now open for the 2022 class of inductees.
The four nomination categories include:
- Distinguished Burnet High School Graduate
- Distinguished Burnet High School Athlete
- Distinguished Former School Board Member
- Distinguished Former Employee
Teachers & staff have shared a few of their favorite things. If you are looking to celebrate or appreciate your teacher click here. Staff are listed alphabetically by last name.
Please complete the Self Reporting Form to report a case of COVID-19 or orders to quarantine due to close contact from a medical professional. This form is for both students and campus visitors.
Transportation Changes Information
Our school is growing and it is important that everyone know and follow the transportation change process.
- If your child has a change in transportation, please email email@example.com by 1:30 pm. This includes daily changes and permanent changes. Please indicate in your email if the change is just for today or if it is for every day.
- At 1:30 pm, this email box is checked for a final time and all changes will be made.
- After 1:30 pm, we print the transportation lists for teachers and dismissal staff.
- No changes will be accepted after this time.
- If you have an emergency, you may call and speak to Mrs. Harris about the situation and we will work together to support your student.
- Voicemails, notes, text messages, phone calls, and emails to any other email address are not acceptable changes of transportation and will not be processed.
- We do not accept transportation changes from students. Parents and guardians must communicate any changes by using the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Birthday Treats & Forgotten Lunches
Birthday celebrations are reserved for the last 15 minutes of the day. Please communicate with your child's teacher if you intend to send in treats. They will be able to let you know the specific time.
If your child forgets their lunch, you may drop it off at the office. If your child does not have a lunch at lunchtime, they will be served a free hot lunch.
Click here to log into Skyward Family Access to view your student's grades, attendance, progress reports, and report cards.
Complete an application for FREE or REDUCED priced lunch here. You can also add money to your child's lunch account by logging here.
Bertram Elementary School
- 7:15am Student Drop Off/ Breakfast
- 7:25am Office Opens
- 7:40am School Begins
- 7:45am Students arriving after this time are marked tardy
- 9:00am Students not in attendance are marked absent
- 1:30pm Any transportation changes DUE, please email: email@example.com
- 2:30pm All Early Checkouts must be complete - Remember to bring your picture ID to complete early check out
- 3:20pm Student Dismissal
- 3:45pm Office/School Closes