- Wheezing or shortness of breath
- Hives or itchy rashes
- Swelling of various part of the body
- Abdominal pain
Common Allergic Reactions
- tree nuts, such as almonds, walnuts, and pecans
- shellfish, including lobster, shrimps, and crab
Preventing Allergic Reactions
Describing Dishes- tell them how the items is prepared, let them ask whatever questions they have.
Identifying ingredients- tell them the secrets ingredients that maybe in it if the ask
Suggesting items- suggest something easy
Delivering food- hand- delivered to people with food allergies.
- Don't cook different types of food in the same fryer or you will cause cross-contact
- putting food on a table that touched allergens can cause cross-contact