This Week @ RRE
January 19th - January 22nd
On the Calendar
Monday, January 18th
- Student Holiday/ Staff Comp Day (You have received an email if you need to report to Leander High School for professional development.)
- 3rd 9 Weeks Science Kits arrive on campus
Tuesday, January 19th
- School Board Appreciation Cards & Letters for Mr. Bundy due to Jim by end of day
Wednesday, January 20th
- Fire Drill 8am
- Report Cards go home
- Parent Reports for LA, Math, and Science Benchmarks go home
- MOY DRA rosters due to Michelle Johnson's mailbox
Thursday, January 21st
- K-2 Principal Meetings
Monday, January 25th
- K-2 TPRI Window Closes - Data Due in AWARE by 4pm
Tuesday, January 26th
- Tier 3 RtI: Library, 3pm
Thursday, January 28th
- 3-5 Principal Meetings
The Continuous Improvement Conference is coming February 1st & 2nd. Now is a good time to look through the SCHEDule and pick the sessions you are most interested in. It is always a good idea to have a back-up session in mind in case your first pick is full. You may want to coordinate with your team to either split up or attend sessions together. There are some great special guests this year including Angela Maiers (Keynote & founder of Genius Hour), Donalyn Miller (author of The Book Whisper & Reading in the Wild), Jeff Anderson (author of 10 Things Every Writer Needs to Know), David Langford (Continuous Improvement expert) and David Molina (UT researcher on the topics of rigor and discourse).
Also, check out the session being led by our 5th grade team about Google Classroom!
Check out the new Interactive Math Glossary from TEA. It uses Frayer Models to develop definitions of math vocabulary from the TEKS.