Who are "Millennials"?
So what is it ?
A Millennial is considered to individuals who reached adulthood around the turn of the 21st century. They are the generation born between 1982 and sometimes in the early 2000's.
This picture shows you how many millennials there are in the world and there growth.
Showing the different words related to millennials.
Gen-z are millennials.
Millennials -- why are they the worst? | Kelly Williams Brown | TEDxSalem
- 50 percent of Millennials consider themselves politically not involved.
- 29 percent consider themselves not religiously involved .
- They have the highest average number of Facebook friends, with an average of 250 friends vs. Generations X's 200.
- 55 percent have posted a selfie or more to social media sites than 20 percent of Generation X.
- They send a median of 50 texts a day.
- As of 2012, only 19 percent of Millennials said that, generally, others can be trusted.
- There are about 76 million Millennials in the United States.
- Millennials are the last generation born in the 20th century.
- Twenty percent have at least one immigrant parent.