STEMbyTAF Teacher Institute
Presented by Technology Access Foundation
Institute meets July 28th – 31st, Seattle, WA
Space in Institute Limited to 50 Seats
Register for Institute with the Technology Access Foundation: Click Here
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- University of Washington Bothell
- Learn from leading STEM faculty and experts
- Experience powerful online tools for STEM integration
- Practice hands-on project development
- Connect directly with STEM professionals
- Gain insights on best and emergent STEM practices
- Connect with leading STEM companies
- Receive college credit from UW Bothell (additional cost)
Register for Credit
Earn University of Washington Bothell credit for participating in this weeklong learning opportunity for teachers and schools committed to education equality.
- If you are currently a UW Student (on any campus) you may register for B EDUC 491B (SLN: 10312) now.
- If you are not currently enrolled at the University of Washington, consider registering for classes via SummerQuarter.
Three (3) 400-level credits available to those participants registered in the Institute and registered for credit at UW Bothell.
UW Bothell is an institution committed to supporting life-long learning. Non-matriculation status is for students who wish to explore degree options, personal enrichment, and professional development. For information about registering as a non-matriculated student, go to the UW Bothell website: www.uwb.edu/admissions/nonmatric.