How are guys and girls bullied differently? Why?
- 11% of middle school students were victims of cyber-bullying in the past two months. Girls are more likely than boys to be victims or bully/victims.
- 52% of teens do not tell their parents when the cyber bullying occurs
- 33% of teens have experienced cyber threats online
- 30% of youth in America are estimated to be involved in bullying as either a bully, a target of bullying, or both.
- More often victims of bullying than males
- More likely to experience social or psychological bullying
- Girl vs. Girl aggression factors: Jealousy, Need for attention, anger, fear, and competition