GCIS Friday Focus 11/13/2015
Be the Key to Our Success!
Special thanks to all the duty teachers and your efforts to keep our spaces in the morning and afternoon safe! Please let me know if there is anything that we may need to adjust.
Link to AM/PM Duties:
Special Shout Outs!
- Special teachers did an amazing job with our Veteran's Day Assembly! What a great assembly seeing our staff and students shine! A very proud moment! Thanks to everyone that helped plan and put on this great annual event!
- Thanks Jody for her work with picking up the pizza, and preparing the maid rites! It's always nice to have a full belly during conference week!
- Special thanks to the custodians and their work as they made our building sparkle for conference week!
- I also wanted to thank Traci Ferguson and her flexibility with establishing our private dining! If you have any thoughts related to this please see me or Traci and share your thoughts! We will be sharing some ways that you as a classroom teacher can help with parts of recess and private dining at the communication club this week!
- I wanted to thank our great Nurse Jill for the PD and learning around how to keep our students safe! You rocked it on stage!
What I need from you is a few look for focuses you want me to provide feedback on. A look for focus is related to something you are desiring feedback in related to your room and instruction. An example would be small group instruction and engagement, or classroom management strategies, etc.
Please fill out this quick google form so I can provide specific feedback to things you desire feedback around. I already know each of your continuous growth plan goals and will consider that when coming in, so think of other areas you might like feedback in! Please respond to this form by Wednesday November 18th by noon!
GCIS November Professional Development Calendar
Please use the hashtag #GCISLearns to tweet out your learning on these days! This allows us to learn from each other without being at the table! Thanks for taking risks in your learning with twitter to support other teachers in their learning and professional growth!