GCIS Friday Focus 10/14/2016
We're Not Here to be average; we're here to be AWESOME!
PLC Conference Next Week!
Special thanks to all the duty teachers and your efforts to keep our spaces in the morning and afternoon safe! Please let me know if there is anything that we may need to adjust.
- Heather & Kate doing amazing in the office this week! Please find time to thank them as we have been busy this week!
- Thanks Whit & Maleea for planning and organizing a soup and salad lunch! Looking forward to eating with everyone! Perfect time for it with fall heading our way! Thanks for all that signed up to bring something!
- Special shout out to all the one-on-ones and associates for going above and beyond to help our students in the classroom, and the extra patience in the busy areas of recess and lunchroom with students. We appreciate you!
- I want to thank Janice for her hard work in the lunchroom and stepping in and serving our students while Jody recovers from surgery! You are amazing lady! You even filled in some classrooms too this week! We are so thankful to have you in our community!
FALL FEST SCHEDULE & INFO
We will be eating Picnic style as an entire group. Groups will find a spot and lunches will be boxed/bagged for each homeroom. Heather Hadley will create a class list for lunches. We will also need to know students that need another option due to allergies.
What's Happening This Week!
Monday: 10/10 Day 1
- Learning at Community Center (GJ) 6th AM & 4th PM
- Rotary 12:00-1:00pm
- IEP 3:30pm
Tuesday: 10/4 Day 2
- 7:30 am Committees
- Fall Fundrasier Assembly 9:00am Gym (Packets in Mailboxes sent home with students)
- Special Lunch served by our Fundraiser Rep! (Soup and goodies!)
- 2:00pm Brenda O Mtg
Wednesday-Friday PLC Conference
Professional Development Schedule & Link for Tuesdays
Here are all the dates for Tuesdays! Please use the link below to plug these into your calendars!
Here's our link to the learning sessions! So many great one's to already choose from!GCIS Learning Sessions Schedule