Beautiful Tropical Vacation
Starting Price : 95,000,000 Discount price : 15,833.33
Discount Price wont last long!!!!!!
Around the resort ( in the zoo) you will see all types of animals like orangutan, gorillas,Harpy Eagle, Parrot, Toucan, Bengal Tiger, Jaguar, Lemur, Spider Monkey ,Manatee, Piranha.
Although the climate here in the tropical rain forest is not hot like some places, we have a degrees of 30 -35 degrees at day and 20-25 degrees at night. The soothing sound of the rain drops will but you into complete relaxation. If you want to go swimming we have an indoor poor on each floor and also if you get thirsty in the middle of the night and everything is closed than you could just go to the vending machine which is also located on each floor of the resort. There are many places to go in our location like say the clubs for example, our resorts have the most spacious rooms that you have probably seen. Our resort is also a place a mother can go for a quick vacation. We even have a spa and we use all natural herbs . We have the best smoothies and shakes in the world! We get all of our ingredients from our surroundings we get fruits like dragon-fruit, durian, bananas, pineapples mangoes, coconut , raspberry, blueberry ,strawberry, lemons. We also have the most beautiful sunsets.
lets go swimming!!
Tuesday, June 4th, 9pm
Black Water Lake, Woodrow, MN
End of vacation party!!!!!!
Let's go sky diving!!
Tuesday, Aug. 6th, 2pm
Victoria Falls, Matabeleland North, Zimbabwe
Victoria Falls, Matabeleland North
Some other activities in our resort
- drip tips and waxy surfaces allow water to run off, to discourage growth of bacteria and fungi
- buttresses and prop and stilt roots help hold up plants in the shallow soil
- some plants climb on others to reach the sunlight
- some plants grow on other plants to reach the sunlight
- flowers on the forest floor are designed to lure animal pollinators since there is relatively no wind on the forest floor to aid in pollination
- smooth bark and smooth or waxy flowers speed the run off of water
- plants have shallow roots to help capture nutrients from the top level of soil.
- many bromeliads are epiphytes (plants that live on other plants); instead of collecting water with roots they collect rainwater into a central reservoir from which they absorb the water through hairs on their leaves
- epiphytic orchids have aerial roots that cling to the host plant, absorb minerals, and absorb water from the atmosphere
- Some animals in the rain forest have camouflage abilities.this helps them do some hiding from predators and hunt for themselves