What is depression caused by
Depression is normally caused by more than one event. This can be caused from family, events, what others say about you, personality, other people, mental illness, drugs and alcohol.
How you may feel when you have depression
Hear are some things you may feel when you have depression:
- Not confident in yourself
A person that has depression may be experiencing:
- Feeling sick and ‘run down’
- Headaches and muscle pains
- Churning gut
- Sleep problems
- Loss or change of appetite
- Significant weight loss or gain.