Become the New President of the U.S
New position opened up to become the President of the U.S.
Looking For People Who:
- Understand the public
- Are open to new ideas
- Can compromise well with other parties or foreign powers
- Have the ability to communicate with other political figures and the public
- Have political Courage
Executive: -You may grant pardons and reprieves form people with federal offenses to a turkey on Thanksgiving. You become Commander in Chief, command and control the nation's military. You may commission all military offices of the United States. Ensure that laws are carried out and passed by congress. You deliver the State of the Union Address in front of Congress. Appoint heads of executive departments.
Diplomatic:- You may appoint ambassadors. You receive Ambassadors. You can make treaties with advice and consent of the Senate.
Judicial:-Appoint federal judges, and Supreme Court Justices, although they may be checked by the Legislative Branch.
- 35 years old
- 14 year resident
- Native born citizen
- $400,000 salary
- Secret Service Protection
- White House- Movie Theater, bowling alley, tennis court, and putting green
- Staff: chefs, gardeners, housekeepers, etc.
- $100,000 for personal account. (food, travel, entertainment.)
- Free travel for work- Air Force One, Marine 1, Presidential Limousine
- Presidential retreat home in Maryland- Camp David