It may pay for your education after high school
"In today's economy, a high school diploma just isn't enough." - The White House
Sign up for one of two local FAFSA workshops,
March 7 or March 15.
You will receive expert assistance with completing the FAFSA!
Click on a date below to register now.
Here's what to bring with you:
- Social Security Number of student and parent(s)
- Federal Student and Parent ID (Go to www.fsaid.ed.gov to obtain.)
- Student’s Driver License Number
- Student and parent(s) email addresses
- Birthdates (month/day/year) of student and parent(s)
- 2015 Tax Return (1040, 1040A or 1040 EZ) If not, tax return from 2014 (parent(s) and student, if applicable)
- W-2 Forms from 2014 and 2015 (parent(s) and student, if applicable)
- Amount of cash, checking, savings on day FAFSA is completed
- Value of other investments such as CD’s, stocks, bonds, trusts, VA 529
- Parent(s) marital status and date married, divorced, separated, or widowed
- Amount of child support paid or received for ALL children in the student’s home in 2015
- Value of business owned if it employs more than 100 people
- Real estate OTHER than primary residence