January 4, 2016
Staff Development Day on Monday, January 4th
Tutoring Schedule for This Week
Tuesday - 3:30 - 4 pm
Wednesday - 7:30 - 7:50 and 3:30 - 4 pm
Thursday - 7:30 - 7:50 am
Friday - 7:30 - 7:50 am and Lunch
If you stay for afternoon tutoring, make sure to be picked up by 4:05 pm.
Important Information to begin 2nd Semester
Bring your journal to class on Tuesday and each day of class. If you have lost your journal, get one before coming to class on Tuesday.
Be prepared with pencil, good ATTITUDE and Great Work Ethic!
Concepts for this week
We will solve algebraically systems of equations using substitution.
Quiz on Friday
Concepts this week
Students will identify tessellations in architecture.
Students will determine if a 2-dimensional figure has reflective, rotational, point or no symmetry.
Students will apply transformations to shapes, determine ordered pairs of new image and determine if shapes are congruent.
Concepts for this Unit
- Analyze the relationship between risk and return
- Distinguish between the most common types of investments
- Choose methods that can be used to assist with investment risk reduction
- Compare a full‐service brokerage firm and a discount brokerage firm
- Analyze the pros and cons of utilizing a financial advisor at a full‐service brokerage firm
- Assess the value of tax‐advantaged investments
- Explore the most common retirement plans
Sign-up for Remind if you have not already.
If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.