May 15, 2017
- Teachers must rate themselves on their TGDS Smarte goals and upload evidence by 5/17.
- F&P for all students should be input into illuminate by 6/9/17.
- For student safety, do not leave students unsupervised in your classroom.
- For student safety, please report to yard duty on time. Students are being released when the bell rings and it is important that supervision is available at that time.
- If you require any classroom supplies, email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com we will ensure you receive your supplies by the end of the day if they are available on site.
Upper-Grade Yard-Baker Nash
Week at a Glance
- Cost Meeting 11 to 12
- Minimum Day
- Howard PD 1:30 to 3:30
- Family Literacy Night 6 to 7:30
- District Science Fair
- Williams Off Site Principal PD
- TK/K Field Trip
Important Upcoming Dates