By Connor Loosemore and Davis Herman
- Waterloo, Ontario, Canada on October 27, 1961.
- Sold golf balls as a child, this gave him an interest in entrepreneurship.
- Enjoyed writing as a young child. Enrolled in Wilfrid Laurier University but dropped out to pursue his interest in business.
- He later returned to the university to complete his Bachelors in Economics.
- Completed his education in 1989
- He began writing his self- published book, The Wealthy Barber in 1989.
- When the book was published, it sold 10,000,000 copies.
- He lives rather modestly, his house contains only 3000 sq ft.
- Has appeared on CBC's Dragon's Den for the past 3 seasons.
- He has invested in 200 businesses in his time on the show.
- Net worth is $20,000,000.
He has invested in 200 businesses and has donated small amounts ranging from 1 to 10 million dollars to charities.
- He wrote the Wealthy Barber for ordinary Canadians.
- He does not like the formatting of his book.
- Originally his book was set in a tavern but he changed it because his characters kept getting drunk.