Teaching & Learning Innovation Hub
COMPLETE OUR SHORT SURVEY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN FREE PARKING OR AN IPAD
We want to know what types of educational technologies are being used by Cambrian faculty, including technologies provided by the College and those that faculty are pursuing independently, as well as which training opportunities faculty would be most interested in.
Please complete our short and completely anonymous survey. Once you submit your responses, you will be provided with the option to complete a second form which enters your name into our prize draw. Please complete the survey by Tuesday, March 29, 2016.
SAVE THESE DATES
Wednesday, May 18 to Friday, May 20, 2016
Cambrian has been invited to act as a satellite site for Lambton College's third annual Mobile Summit, which means we'll be live streaming the Mobile Summit events from various classrooms throughout the college. We've also got some of our own faculty members facilitating two sessions.
Watch your inbox for additional information, including how to register FOR FREE!
NO FIXED ADDRESS
We’re excited that the Teaching and Learning Innovation Hub Working Group will soon begin to dialogue about the mandate, scope and physical location of our department.
Remembering that the purpose of the Hub is to support exploration, experimentation and the creation of enhanced learning experiences, where do you think our permanent address should be?
Some options we’ve thought about include:
- room 127: former Fountaine Bleu
- rooms 3006 - 3016: current area of the VP Academic
- former Enterprise Centre
What do you envision for our permanent residence? Can you think of any additional spaces that might work?
SERVICES OF INTEREST
Help with Moodle
- Walk in to the QTRC or contact Rob at ext. 6207 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Rob or Orville to book an appointment. Call ext. 6207 or email email@example.com
- Walk in to the QTRC or book an appointment with Heather at ext. 7416 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore Technological Solutions to Teaching Challenges
- Send Orville a meeting request at ext. 7883 or email email@example.com
Develop Online Learning Objects in Partnership with our eLearning Content Developer
- Contact Jessica at ext. 6395 or at firstname.lastname@example.org