By: Heather Bilquist

Interesting Facts!

1) One of the interesting facts I found is that of 115 kidnapping incidents, 57 percent ended with the kidnappers bringing the children(child) or adults(adults) home and the other 43 percent were not!
2) Also, more than 58,000 children are kidnapped by friends, acquaintances, or 200,000 are taken by family members!

Why do people kidnap?

Can just anybody get kidnapped?

Yes, just about anyone could get kidnapped. Many grown adults are also kidnapped as also children!


The definition of kidnapping is to take (someone) away illegally by force, typically to obtain a ransom.