The Upsides... And The Downsides...
What Is Solar Energy?
- Solar Energy refers as energy from the sun.
- The sun has produced energy for a very long time.
- The sun is the most important source of energy for everyone.
- It is renewable resource too.
- We would use energy to light homes, produce hot water, and heat homes and electricity.
- A main benefit of Solar Energy is that it doesn't produce pollutants and is one of the most cleanest energy sources.
- It requires low maintenance and is easy to install.
- It also cannot be used at night and the amount of sunlight depends on location, day time, time of year, and what the weather is like.
Solar Energy Facts...
- Solar panels will NOT increase your taxes on your house.
- Solar Panels cost $7,350
- Solar faculties can raise concerns about wind degradation and habitat loss.
- Solar Panels are made of Photostatic cells, that turn sunlight into electricity.
- Solar Panels do not need direct sunlight,- they also work in overcast weather and even cloudy weather. Although, cloudy weather diminishes the generating capacity (About 50%) comparing to direct sunlight, the solar panels are still in valid means of producing electricity.
- South-facing roofs usually are the best..
- There are different solutions for the different sized roofs, but the more space you have, the better.