Princeton Lakes HOA
July 2017 Newsletter
Neighborhood Project Updates
As we approach the upcoming school year, we wanted to bring you up to date on what the board and neighborhood volunteers have been working on:
· New area of fence at the entrance of the walking path on Karls Gate Drive
· Pine straw all put down by volunteers on Princeton Lakes Drive (thanks to the Cookseys, Moreys, Patricks, Laneys and Gosses for your help)
· Mulch on the play and pool area
· A wonderful 4th of July celebration
Upcoming projects include:
· Pine Straw surrounding the tennis courts and club house
· Finalizing the quoting process for the September pool resurfacing
· Youth lines on courts 3 & 4 of the tennis courts
We are looking forward to a festive fall. Please don't hesitate to contact us or any members of the homeowner board with comments, questions or concerns!
Mark Paulsen, Jim Skinner, Spalding White, and Carolyn Cooper
Thanks to all of you who have logged onto the website and are using your code to enter the pool, etc. Since May, we’ve had over 84 logins to the website with 31 modified user profiles! Please follow our request that only ONE family member maintain a login to the system; otherwise, you may get duplicate emails (one as the primary and one as the secondary member).
If you have trouble with your code working the pool/bathhouse openings, please note the following:
- After a thunderstorm, the system may go down for a short time until we reset it.
- If you do not push the keypad hard enough, your code doesn’t not register.
- Do not forget to push the # sign after you enter your number.
If you continue to have issues with your code, PLEASE do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to figure out the issue. We really appreciate everyone’s attempt at making our facilities more secure.
We've had a fun summer in Princeton Lakes with our End of School Party, TGIFs, and the 4th of July Party and Fireworks. Thank you to all of the families that made our social events possible!
With the start of school quickly approaching, we have some fun events coming up! See below for details...
Friday, July 28th, 6:30-9:00 p.m.: TGIF!!
- Please bring a heavy appetizer or dessert to share & BYOB
- Pizza will be available for $1/slice until 8:00 p.m. (or while supplies last)
- Lemonade & water will be provided
- 50/50 raffle drawing will be at 8:00 p.m. ($5 per ticket)
- Cancellation decisions due to weather will be made around 5:45 p.m. and an email will be sent. If you don't hear anything, TGIF is on as planned!
- Thanks to the Andrews, Nagle & Warhola Families for hosting!
Sunday, July 30th, 3:00 p.m.: Rising Kindergarten Ice Cream Social
- Have a rising kindergartener? Join us at the PL pool this Sunday at 3:00 p.m. for ice cream, games and fun!
- Come dressed to swim, and meet on the clubhouse deck
- Please RSVP to email@example.com so we can get an accurate count for ice cream!
- Thanks to Katie Johnson for hosting!
Friday, August 4th, 6:30-9:00 p.m.: School's IN Party & Ice Cream Contest!
- Bring cash or card for the Willy's Food Truck! They'll have plenty of tacos, burritos and drinks available for purchase starting at 6:30 p.m.!
- The Annual PL Ice Cream making contest starts at 7:00 p.m.! Bring your favorite homemade ice cream to compete for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to participate in the contest.
Friday, August 19th, 8:00 p.m.: Guys Night at Clubhouse
SAVE THE DATE! October 14th (4:00 – 11:00 p.m.): PIG ROAST!
Please note the change in lifeguard/pool hours when school resumes:
July 31 through Labor Day
Monday - Friday: 4:30 until 7:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00 a.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Labor Day: 11:00 a.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Please visit the Tennis Information page on the Princeton Lakes website for rules and regulations regarding the tennis courts.
Please note: All non-members dues need to be paid before the new tennis season starts.
Please email James Cooper at email@example.com with any questions regarding tennis.
Welcome to Princeton Lakes!
We would like to welcome our new residents to Princeton Lakes:
- The Adkissons
- The Hallers
- The Crawfords
- The Friedenbergs
- The Jefcoats
We look forward to getting to know you!
Be on the lookout!
Click the link below and request to join our closed neighborhood Facebook page and visit our website at www.princetonlakes.net.