Great things are happening at Crestwood Secondary Campus!
February draws to a close, here comes March 2019!
- Feb 25 - This year's Freshmen began the scheduling process for the 2019 - 2020 school year. See this newsletter for details: https://www.smore.com/wk3ca
- Feb 26 -
Comet Card kick off assembly for grs. 7 & 8 - 1:45 PM
YES field trip to Benco Dental plant
Feb 27 -
- March 1 - 2 hour delay
Children’s Produce Market food distribution 3 PM - 6 PM
NJHS Pennies for Patients fundraiser
Boys Basketball District Championship game @ Mohegan Sun Arena
8PM vs. Abington Heights
- March 2 - PJAS Regionals - Wilkes University
Comet Card fundraiser
$15 discount card with over 20 local merchants with $100's discounts that can be used over and over for a whole year!
Support our students and our local businesses at the same time.
Below is a link to the flyer and order form - OR - you can check out the online store for more options at http://bit.ly/crestwoodmiddle
Pennsylvania Junior Academy of Science presentations
PA Family Network presents...Creating a Vision for a Good Life
- Develop a vision for a good life
- Think about what they need to know and do
- Identify hoe to find or develop supports
- Discover how to have an “Everyday Life” in their community
Presented by PA Family Network
Hosted by Crestwood School District
Tuesday March 5, 2019
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Crestwood Secondary Campus in our S. Media Center
March 2019 events on the horizon
- March 4 - This year's Sophomore began the scheduling process for the 2019 - 2020 school year. A newsletter with grade specific details will be emailed to 10th grade families after this meeting.
- March 5 -
ELA Training - grades 6 & 7 teachers 8AM - 2:30 PM
Secondary Academic Committee meeting 2:40 PM - 4:10 PM
Creating a Vision for a Good Life parent seminar 6:00 PM
- March 6 -
Building Liaison meeting 7:15 AM
Secondary PTA Meeting - 6:30 PM
- March 7 -
Department Chair meeting 7:15 AM
CSD Advisory Committee Meeting 6:00 PM
Band Parent Meeting 6:00 PM
- March 9 - Odyssey of the Mind
- March 10 - Daylight Saving Time begins
- March 11 - Early College/Young Scholar parent informational meeting - 6:00 PM
- March 12 -
Chorus Krispy Kreme fundraiser begins
Teacher PLC meetings 2:40 - 4:10 PM
- March 20 - 22 - Regional Chorus Festival @ Canton High School
- March 21 -
Department Chair meeting 7:15 AM
New Teacher Induction Program meeting 3:45 PM @ FV
CSD Board of Directors Meeting 6:30 PM
- March 22 -
PHEAA Junior Jumpstart program during English classes
Hoops for Hope fundraiser - 6:00 PM
- March 26 -
Talent Show - Chorus fundraiser - 6:30 PM
Luzerne County Band Festival, Dallas HS
- March 27 -
Children's Produce Market food distribution 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Region IV String Fest, Lewisburg Area HS
- March 28 - Watershed team field trip to Kirby Park
Save the date for these important spring 2019 events
- Prom - Saturday April 27 @ Genetti’s Hazleton
- Graduation - Sunday June 9 @ Mohegan Sun Arena ** snow days may force this date to June 12**stay tuned for updates!!!
Click the banner and log in to join the Facebook group for up to the minute information about activities, fundraisers, and ways you can support the 2019 Senior Lock In.
Another way to support the Senior Lock In
SENIOR LOCK IN COMMITTEE IS SELLING LOTTERY TICKETS FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH.
STRAIGHT PICK THREE EVENING DRAWING. $25 DAILY PRIZE, WITH $100 ON ST PATRICK’S DAY. PLEASE CONTACT BELOW IF YOU WANT TICKETS TO SELL AS WELL AS TO PURCHASE TICKETS.
PAULA HOEFT MOMHOEFT2@GMAIL.COM
SUE MAGIN SUSAN.MAGIN70@GMAIL.COM