We are located in the middle of the one and only Tuscaloosa, Al.
William's World was founded in the mean streets of Alabama, where we are a group and whole of hard work.
We have a marketing economy where we buy and sell what we want. We are always known for working hard to end the result in making great profit!
We are a English, and partially Spanish speaking group.
We have a population of about 100,000,000 people.
Claim to Fame
We are considered the hardest working community in the world!!!
What do we trade?
Tools, food, clothes, etc.
Who are some of your trading partners?
France, China, etc..
Membership in the U.N.?
List 10 Laws
- People face tradeoffs
- The cost of something is what you give up to get it
- Rational people think at the margin
- People respond to incentives
- Trade can make everyone better off
- Markets are usually a good way to organize economic activity
- Governments can sometimes improve market outcomes
- A country's standard of living depends on its ability to produce goods and services
- Prices rise when the government prints too much money
- Society faces a short-run tradeoff between Inflation and unemployment
3 current events
Gas prices are steadily getting lower.
Less violence in our community, lowering the percentage of prison life.
Population is growing day by day.