RHHS Wildcats News You Can Use
#WEARERH 10/30/23 #WEARERH
Important Upcoming Dates
- Tuesday, October 31; Hocus Pocus, Drugs Aren't Our Focus - For Red Ribbon Week, feel free to don your costume and flair. Keep it mask free and school appropriate for a bit of fun!
Georgia Virtual Learning proudly introduces GaTutor, a new program offering FREE, flexible tutoring options to students in grades 9-12. This will be a great resource for students to receive quality help outside of school. Students access the GaTutor program from within the PowerSchool student portal.
Support United Way!
RH Exchange Club Students of the Month
Cakes for A Cause
- Amber Crews: A- Carter
- Emily Neff: Cartwright-Gelly
- Tam Daniels: Gentle- Langridge
- Debbie Kilpatrick: LaQuay- Odell
- Megan McDonough: Offringa- Slaughter
- Amber Miles: Slusarski- Z
- Deanna Appleton: Dual Enrollment Counselor
For additional information regarding the Richmond Hill High School Counseling Team, please click here!
RHHS Essential Information
7:30am-2:25pm/Buildings open at 7am
Certificates of Enrollment
Car-rider/parent drop-off information
Bus rider information- Bryan County Transportation Services
School nutrition information-
MySchoolBucks - Online Payment Portal
- Breakfast - $2.25
- Lunch - $3.25
Questions regarding remaining lunch balances should be directed to Alisa Vallbracht (School Nutrition Director) firstname.lastname@example.org/912-459-5121
If you should need to discuss health information at length, please call to schedule a meeting. All clinic forms are available HERE. Inhalers and epi pens that are carried by the student must have forms completed by their physician.