Getting a Clue about
Let's learn a few facts about Killeen ISD!
You will need:
- an iPad (or personal device with a QR Code reader)
- the Killeen ISD map
- something to write with
Follow these steps:
- Read each clue.
- Scan the QR code next to number of the corresponding KISD building on the map legend.
- Read the fact about Killeen ISD and write down the one word in the clue that is in ALL CAPS.
- When you have written down all thirteen words, unscramble them to form a sentence about Killeen ISD!
- Make a bee line to this building if your wireless is down!
- Take a stage coach here and learn a new trade.
- No students here - they would be Board Meeting here!
- It's on Fort Hood - not our nation's capital.
- The city's second high school and home of the Screamin' Eagles.
- Not sure if there's a round table here, but there are certainly lots of knights.
- It was here, now it's there on a loop by a trail.
- A Center for Learning.
- The first high school of Killeen.
- You can get Support for Learning here.
- The only
- We're not sure you can really call that a mountain in your view.
- Name for a general, not a cobbler.