Classical Conversations Prescott
Cycle 1 Week 9
We have been pushing full steam ahead these past 9 weeks with no breaks; families packing, moving, renovating, and trying to maintain sanity in the midst of it all! Im sure you are all looking forward to Thanksgiving break as much as I am!
We had our community visit with Jennifer last Monday and she had nothing but great things to share. I was encouraged by her sweet comments and want you each to know how thankful I am for this little community and your friendships. So let's finish up this coming Monday and then take a nice relaxing break for Thanksgiving week!! yay!
We are looking forward to seeing you and your families on Monday at 9am at PCC.
Art and Science
It's our last day together before Thanksgiving and we would like to have a little feast with you all at PCC after class. We will stay on campus, eat together, color and play a few games. I will provide turkey lunch meat, cheese, bread, mustard and mayo as well as cups, plates, and napkins. Other things that you can sign up for are: drinks, veggies, fruit, chips, dessert, etc. I will send out a separate email to sign up for our feast day!
- Show and Tell: Tell us what you are most thankful for. It might be hard to pick just one thing so you can even make a list and read it to us!
- You can bring pictures, draw pictures or just tell us.
- Audience skill: listening and asking good questions!
Art and Science
- Fine Arts: music symbols, rhythm, and right hand exercises
- **Remember to bring your students tin whistles for the next 4 weeks!!**
- Hands on Science: Owl Pellet Dissection
- Family presentations: Wolfinger Family!
- Owl Pellets-- they can be a little messy so be ready! We will separate the pellets and see what kinds of critters we can make out from the skeletal remains! (you get to take these home as well!)