金曜日 - きんようび
Last Day of 9 Weeks!
Submit all overdue work by 11:59PM tonight!
All assignments from Lessons 1 - 8 must be submitted by tonight. I cannot accept late assignments submitted this weekend.
I will accept coaching summary make up submissions through Sunday night. If you have overdue assignments, make them up before you work on making up coaching.
If you did not submit your mid term project yet, you must do this today or you will receive a 0 for the whole project. Prior to submitting your Mid Term Project, please carefully review the rubric (link below) to ensure your project meets all the requirements to help maximize your score.
Before submitting your mid term project, check the rubric to be sure your project meets all the requirements so you can maximize your score.
Missed Coaching Sessions
- Go to the course link marked "Blackboard Collaborate"
- Once the page has loaded, click the link that says Recordings:
- Find the your coach's recording of the date and time that you missed.
- If your coach was not able to record anything, you may listen to the recording of another coach's session.
- Listen to the whole archive.
- Write a paragraph describing the coaching session.
- Write 3 examples of sentences that were practiced in the session.
- Then, E-MAIL me the date and time of the recording, your paragraph, and 3 sentences.
- An easy way to include this information is to copy and paste the date and time of the recording into your e-mail.
Your e-mail should look something like this:
Konnichiwa Boutin sensei,
I have listened to the following archive for make-up credit:
Coach Sparks san Classroom - 03/16/2016 8:59
During the coaching session, coach Sparks demonstrated how to properly pronounce the vocabulary words. Then, they practiced making sentences using the て-form. After that, they practiced reading the dialogues from the videos here in the course.
1. すし を たべて、みず を のみました。
2. アーカイブ を きいて、しゅくだい を しました。
3. ほん を よんで、 おんがく を ききました。
Student B. Awesome
I will accept coaching make up summaries through Sunday evening only!! No other late work will be accepted after tonight!
Got Zeros in the gradebook?
You can find the assignments you still need to submit by going to the My Grades tab. Watch the video below that explains how to check your grades and feedback if you don't know how to do this.