Dutch Fork Elementary
Academy of Environmental Sciences
- We believe all people deserve to feel safe, valued, and loved.
- We believe all children are naturally curious about the world around them.
- We believe learning is a social process.
- We believe inquiry fosters a culture of noticing and questioning.
- We believe in learning from authentic primary sources.
- We believe in learning from multiple perspectives.
- We believe in encouraging learners to take risks.
- We believe reflection should lead to change and growth.
- We believe reflection should lead to social action.
- We believe that our actions should be aligned with our beliefs.
Early Release Days
Monday, June 1st, 7:45-10:45am
7900 Broad River Road
As a reminder the final three days of school are early release days with dismissal beginning at 10:40 a.m. Please refer to the lunch schedule previously sent by Coach Adkins.
Certified staff will not meet Tuesday afternoon.
Wednesday, June 3rd, 11:30am-1pm
Wednesday will mark the final time for us to come together collectively as we close this school year. Along with reflecting upon this school year we will recognize those making transitions. All faculty and staff members are expected to be in attendance for this occasion. Box lunches, courtesy of Heavenly Ham, will be provided.
- 6/4 A. Snipes