February 23, 2018
On the Calendar
We will be celebrating Dr. Seuss and Reading all week with special spirit days!
2/26- Wear your favorite Hat today!
Black History Month Bee @ Whittier
2/27- Wear your PJs
Alho/Preston's Classes to Safety Center
2/28- Mismatched clothes and crazy hair
Snack Cart- Everything 50 cents!
3/1- Wear your favorite vacation spot clothes
4th Grade Intramurals
3/2- Wear your Dr. Seuss inspired clothes
5th grade Intramurals
Me and My Guy Dance
Online Registration Tips
Registration begins February 19th
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Please have on hand the following information before you begin the online registration process:
· Household information – address and phone numbers
· Parent/guardian information – email address, birthdates, work and cell phone numbers
· Student information – demographic and health/medical information (including physician information)
· Emergency contact information – remember to use full name(s) and phone numbers
DO you already have students in the district?
· Log on to the parent portal and use the link for existing students. You can add your 4K or Kindergarten child(ren) in the student section.
· Forgot your password for the parent portal? Click the “Help” button on the parent portal log in screen.
· Select link in your Inbox, complete registration making any changes needed and submit.
DO NOT already have students in the district?
· Go to the KUSD website www.kusd.edu.
· Click the REGISTRATION tab on the home page.
· Use the “REGISTER TODAY” link for new families. If you have any questions or run into a problem, please contact the Central Enrollment office at 262-359-7000, Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
IMPORTANT: Write down your application number in case you need to begin the process over.
· Fill out and answer all questions. Once you finish the online questions, make sure you click
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE DISTRICT YOUR ENROLLMENT IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU DO THE FOLLOWING:
In order for your enrollment to be complete, you must now visit the school your student will be attending and provide the following:
- Proof of residency *One or more items may be requested by your school to verify proof of residency
- CURRENT WE Energies Bill
- CURRENT Title/Mortgage Information
- CURRENT Lease Agreement
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunization Records
- Parent/guardian government issued photo ID
- Preschool and Kindergarten students ONLY: Health, Dental, and/or Kindergarten Screening Forms
Drop Off Begins at 7:15 AM
Mon-Thur 7:25 AM - 2:25 PM
Friday Dismissal 11:21 AM
6:55 – 7:25 a.m in MPR
7:00 AM - 3:30 PM