- I was born on April 13th and currently still live in Kennesaw, Georgia.
- I have 2 brothers; Josh (17) and Frank (12) and my Mom and Dad, and I also have a 1 year old dog named Hershel.
- I stopped playing softball about 2 years ago but I'm now currently doing community service at Wellstar Kennestone Hospital.
- My intrest and hobbies include the Atlanta Braves, fishing, and cooking.
- I dont currently work anywhere now but when I'm older I would like to work with animals.
- My favorite... movie is The Blindside, food is pasta, and travel destination is Australia.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0878804/
- My plan after high school is to get into college, like the University of Florida.
- One of the people I admire is Leonardo Dicaprio.
- If I could live/ go anywhere in the world it would be in Hawaii.
- In a disaster, if I could only grab one thing it would be my dog.
- Something unique about me is that I have traveled 2 times out of the U.S. I went to Turks and Caicos, Mexico and about to go to Jamaica this year.
- The most memorable moment of my life was when we went tubing down a river in Norther Georgia with a group of 15 people.