Confucianism + Taoism
By Dalton Douangdara
Confucianism emphasized individual personal and government morality. An Asian family would be influenced because family is the most important one. Another is because our family relationship is projected into the life of the community.
- Kindness in the father and obedient devotion in the son
- Gentility in the eldest brother and humility and respect in the younger
- Righteous behavior in the husband and obedience in the wife
- Humane consideration in elders and deference in juniors
- Benevolence in rulers and loyalty of ministers and subjects
Its in everyday life because people do what they want and how they want to do it. They follow their beliefs.