Shamrock School Scoop
August 23rd, 2018
From the Desk of the Principal...
The halls are alive this week... our first full week has almost come to a close!
Your child may have mentioned me checking in on their classroom daily to immerse myself in the curriculum and routines of each classroom at St. Patrick. My motto is 'every classroom - every day' - please look for posts on our Facebook page from my Mrs. Pla-CHECK-IN!
Students started their PE, Music, Library, and Band classes this week - please be sure to ask them how much they are learning in these classrooms, as well as in their homeroom. Mr. Mackling, Mrs. Cassiday, and Sr. Deanna have been so anxious to have the kids back in the classroom after summer vacation.
Thank you again for trusting us with your children, we love having you as a part of our St. Patrick Family,
Mrs. Kristine Placek
"Be Still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
- September 3: NO SCHOOL: Labor Day
- September 7: Early Dismissal 1:00 pm
- September 18, 19, 20: Parent Teacher Conferences
August Shamrock Cafe School Lunch Menu
Husker concession stand
Husker Concession Stand Sign Up: Link to ALL St. Patrick Live Sign Ups: http://bit.ly/StPatrickSignUpGenius
Girls on the run
· For all girls in grades 3-6. You can sign up online using the link below on the Girls on the Run website. Practices will be on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:30-4:45 and will start on Monday, August 27th.
· Yearbook orders – please send $10 to the school. What a great keepsake it is and how a lot of families get one for each child so they can take them and have them as adults. They are FULL COLOR. Orders are due Friday August 31st. Please ask your teacher if you need an envelope or stop in the office