St Ignatius College Fitness Room
Who can get involved?
- Year 12's
- Year 10 Fit for life
- Year 9 Personal Fitness
If you are interested in using the Fitness Room during lunchtimes please complete the following forms and return them to Mr Nash.
- Student Fitness Letter
- Student Consent Form
- Resistance Training Practical
Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
John F. Kennedy
The sessions are designed to enable students to experience a range of fitness activities, principles, safety and a continued enjoyment in Physical Activity.
In doing so students will;
- Develop a fitness training program (focus on resistance and circuit training).
- Evaluate their training program.
- Develop an understanding of healthy choices for living.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team.
The sessions will be instructed and supervised by Physical Educational staff and could be conducted before, after or during school hours.