Superintendent's Check-List for Spring Testing
Building Leaders’ Planning List:
- On-Line Test Sessions Created (BAA Secure Site);
- Testing Site Manager (TSM) installed;
- INSIGHT software installed & configured on all testing devices;
- Headset (ear buds) ordered;
- eDIRECT logins created/checked;
- Student Accommodations identified individually;
- Testing Manuals downloaded / reviewed ;
- Practice tests (and online tools) reviewed with staff and students.
- Communication to Parents
Assessment Links and Updates
Transition Timeline provides a weekly series of steps to prepare for the test.
Click here to see sample test items.
Direct Link to Grade Level Classroom Activities and Performance Tasks
NEW: Link to SBAC Performance Tasks with Examples (as shared by M. Wing)
Update from Office of Assessment & Accountability
Resources to Share
NEW-Personalized Learning Vignette Webinars from MDE
NEW! www.TeachingtheCore.org features over 60 videos of exemplary bell-to-bell lessons, materials, student work samples, and teacher interviews.
8 Essential Elements of Problem-Based Learning
Looking at new course materials to align with CCSS? Check out the FREE Achieve the Core Materials Alignment Toolkit
New Teacher HOT Topics
Professional Learning at GISD
Tentative Offerings for 2015-2016
Remember, our consultants are available for onsite customized sessions!