Room 11 Newsletter
Mrs. Bays and Mrs. Nelson
November 3 - November 16, 2015
- Potato and pepper turkeys
- Pumpkin seeds counting
- Fall patterning
- Paper plate turkey
- Corn taste test and graph
- Cornucopia number color code
- Dolphin color code
- Duck dot-to-dot
- Dd words I can write
- Golf ball painting
- Goat maze
- Golf flip book
- Flag puzzles
- Spaghetti painting
- My place in this world flip chart
- Rainforest memory match
- Animal masks
- Language master words in French
The children will explore shapes in art during November. They will work with a variety of materials to create works of art with basic, geometric shapes, such as squares, circles and triangles. How many geometric shapes can you find in your home? Do you know what your child's favorite shape is?
Reminders & Events
- Monday, November 2 at 10:30 and 2:30 - Pansy Planting
- Thursday, November 6 from 11:30-12:30 - Parent Perks: Love & Logic
- Monday, November 9 at 7:00 - Dolores Evans Speaker Series: Change Makers
- November 23-27 - Thanksgiving Break
- Wednesday, December 2 from 6:00-6:00 - Moving up to Kindergarten Night
*Please make sure to wear appropriate shoes on P.E. days and wear red on Fridays.
Ask your child about...
- What ship did the Pilgrims sail on?
- What country do we live in?
- What is your favorite tree at Lamplighter?