March 13, 2015
NEWEST STAFFING NEWS TO NOTE
- Missy Purcell shared this week that she has made the decision to accept a full-time position with her church as leader of the children's ministry.
- While we are sad that she will not be returning to Camp Creek ES for the 2015-2016 school year, we wish her the best as she takes on this new position.
- The FRONT PARKING LOT will be closed on MONDAY 3/16 beginning at 5:00 PM.
- Concrete trucks are being brought in and will require full use of front lot.
- FRONT PARKING LOT will re-open TUESDAY at 6:00 AM.
GRAB and GO BREAKFAST
- To help us in preparing for our Jr Beta NEHS Induction Ceremony, we will have GRAB and GO BREAKFAST on Wednesday, March 18.
Georgia Milestones (EOG) Sample Answer Document
- This sample Georgia Milestones (EOG) answer document is being provided by the GaDOE and is also available on their website.
- We are sharing this with you in an effort to familiarize you with the format which will be used for the upcoming spring administration, should we have to move to paper and pencil testing - our goal is 100% ONLINE.
- The sample is a Grade 3 answer document but Grade 4 and Grade 5 will utilize the same format.
Ms. Martin's sons planned a fun NY trip as a belated celebration of Margo's BIG 6-0.
Little did she know that she would make a new friend on the streets of NEW YORK.
Really, of all the people you could run into - Jake Gyllenhaal?!?!
Thought we could all live vicariously through her to cheer up this soggy Friday.