The Bobby's Run School Bulletin
Friday, January 29, 2021
Today concludes The Great Kindness Challenge week! We hope that this week has encouraged students to do random acts of kindness in and out of school. Part of our STAR principles is always be kind as we recognize the importance of this trait all year long at Bobby's Run Elementary School.
Hands On Fossil Fun In Third Grade
Covid-19 Reminders and Updates
- Please keep your child home if they are sick, and notify Mrs. Barbieri as to why they are absent. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure Genesis is updated if there were any changes to contact information over the break.
- Please notify if you have traveled out of state. It is especially important if you returned after January 4th as that would impact your student's hybrid learning return.
- Please notify if anyone in your household has tested positive for Covid-19.
- If your student has symptoms of Covid-19, they will need a negative test or quarantine for 10 days before returning to school. An alternative diagnosis is no longer allowed.
- At this time, close contacts will need to quarantine for 10 days if exposed to someone with symptoms or until the contact has a negative Covid-19 test.
- Fever or chills
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Nausea or vomiting
- Muscle or body aches
- Poor appetite or poor feeding, especially in babies under one year old
The schedule for special areas is:
Monday Music with Mrs. Naylor from 1:30 to 2:10
Tuesday Art with Mrs. Scacco from 1:30 to 2:10
Wednesday Gym and Health with Mr. Gigger from 8:35 - 9:25 and 9:30 to 10:20
Thursday Computers with Mr. Day from 1:30 to 2:10
Friday Library or World Cultures with Mrs. Giansanti from 1:30 to 2:10
National School Counseling Week
Kindergarten registration for the 2021-22 will be open on Monday, February 1st on our website. Any Lumberton resident with a child who turns 5 on or before September 30th, 2021 is eligible to register for kindergarten. Find more information on our website HERE.
Spirit Days & School Closures
Friday February 5th: Football Jersey Day
Thursday February 11th: Wear Valentine's Day Colors
Friday February 12th: School Closed for Students Staff In-Service
Monday February 15th: President's Day All Schools Closed
Wednesday February 17th: Random Act of Kindness Day
Friday February 26th: Dress as a Favorite Book Character