10 Internet Safety Tips
By: Madison Cockerill
- Be CAUTIOUS when developing Websites!
- Never give out PERSONAL information on the Internet!
- ALWAYS inform your parents if you are unsure or something makes you uncomfortable!
- NEVER, under any circumstances agree to me face-to-face with someone!
- Be suspicious of anyone you meet in a chat room.
- Choose a gender neutral online name in a chat room to avoid harassment!
- NEVER give out your passwords to anyone EXCEPT your parent or trusted guardian!
- Only add people as friends to your site if you know them real life!
- If you wouldn't say something to your GRANDMOTHER DON'T say it online!
- Use the PRIVACY setting of the social networking sites!