Creativity Retreat :: KINTSUGI
Japanese Art of Healing
We all need reminders to stay optimistic. No matter how complicated life gets it's important to celebrate the flaws and missteps of life as a part of its beauty not to hide them away. The ancient Japanese art of Kintsugi can help us accept our flaws and embrace what feels broken as in fact beautiful! Join us as we explore the 15th-Century practice of Kintsugi, meaning “to join with gold”.
The precious nature of gold used to fuse pieces together signifies the strength, confidence and value encouraged to transform our own breaks into valuable unique marks of beauty. It is important that the method of repair in kintsugi is gold — strong, but beautiful at the same time, and most importantly, noticeable. The essence of Kintsugi is about recognizing the beauty in the broken and the unbroken.
Celebrate change with life and leadership coach Annelies.
All Creativity Retreats are $155 and from 4-7PM unless otherwise specified. Location will be in the Raleigh area. Details will be shared to registered participants. Supplies and light refreshments included. Plan ahead for the new year!
- 4-7PM Sun Jan 22 KINTSUGI "Broken is Beautiful" Art of Healing
- REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Also Up and Coming!
- 11-1PM Sat Dec 31 New Years Eve Day Retreat! Guided Silent Walk with Annelies & Greg plus TWO signature workshops! Future Self Love Letter Writing Workshop AND Essence of One Word for the New Year
- 1-4PM Sun Jan 8th "Calling & Commitment: Finding Your Purpose" with Annelies & Greg
- 4-7PM Sun Jan 15 "Teeny Tiny Vision Board" Creativity Retreat
- 4-7PM Sun Feb 19 "Love Feast to Remember" (in-person and pre-recorded virtual!)
- 7-8PM Tuesdays Jan 17 + Feb 21 + Mar 21 "From Chaos to Calm" Book Club Adventure Series