Coloma Junior High
First Week of School - August 31st
First Week of School
Are you ready? We are ready and we can't wait to have our students back in the building.
Our Return to School Plan includes a Phased in Start the week of August 31st. Our staff will be teaching students our new procedures and protocols on their scheduled day in the building. Each building will only have one grade level present per day.
The Junior High Schedule is as follows:
Monday, August 31st (half day - 8:00 - 11:37 am) - 8th grade students attend
Tuesday, September 1st (full day - 8:00 - 3:00 pm) - 7th grade students attend
Wednesday, September 2nd (full day -8:00 - 3:00 pm) - 6th grade students attend
Thursday, September 3rd, will be a Remote Learning Day for all Junior High Students. Teachers will review the requirements with students during their day on campus. Students will have an online check in requirement for each class via Google Classroom.
Arrival and Schedules on their First Day
- Enter Building through Grade level Designated Entrance
- Proceed to hallways as assigned alphabetically by last name
- Students will wait in assigned hallways until dismissed to 1st hour
- Teachers will distribute schedules that include locker assignments and combinations during this time
- Students will then proceed to their first hour class
Click here to view the approximate pick up/drop off time for your child
Information regarding Coloma Community Schools Safe Return to School Plans are available here.
Check to make sure your child is up to date on their immunizations!
9/16 - Delayed Start Wednesday - School starts at 10:00am
9/17 - JH Picture Day
9/30 - Delayed Start Wednesday